Thursday, July 23, 2009

where I live

Well, I was trying to link in to another site which was doing a "where you live" for tomorrow and I cannot figure it out (after all, I am new to all this). I will have to get Dina to explain it to me! Sigh! However, I will still show where I live. We are very blessed to have this property. We live on 1 and 3/4 acres. It is a very long God story about how we moved here (too long to go into now). Our backyard is wonderful! God always shows up for my husband and I in nature. Living on this property never ceases to amaze me of God's creativity! We have seen on our property at one time or another lots of birds (hummingbirds are my husbands favorite), squirrels, a fox (saw him last Saturday), racoons, opossum, armadilla, an owl, hawks, falcons, bobcats, roadrunners, butterflies galore, rabbits, moles (unfortunately, they dig up my yard and flowerbeds), and lizards. Oh yes, my son is a photographer and he took these pictures along with the ones of my circular door opening. You can see his stuff at http://www.spencerkeifart.com/. He is for hire for photography, graphic design, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment